Residential Brush & Tree Limb Pick Up
Residential Brush & Tree Limb Pick Up Requirements:
- Limited to one collection per week, per address. Additional pickups available for a fee.
- The brush pile must be on the property's curbside and cannot exceed 24 SF.
- Tree limbs can be no more than 6" in diameter.
- Tree limbs can be no longer than 4' in length.
- All pickups are scheduled in advance by contacting City Hall (706) 864-6133.
The City does not pick up the following items:
- Grass clippings and other material too small for chipping.
- Trimmings from commercial properties, institutional properties or professional lawn/tree service companies.
Curbside leaf pick up is from October 1 through January 31.
Mulch & leaf compost (when available) is located at the City Shop for pick up between 7:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The City will deliver mulch and leaf compost to City customers for a fee of $25.00 for each load.